Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Is your belly cast in need of repair or help?

Let Maternity Keepsake transform your belly cast into a beautiful piece of art!  

Most expecting couples purchase or receive a belly casting kit which is a great but most of the time they don't turn out the way they thought they would.  Here are just a few belly casts I've received over the years and look at the transformation!  Some were mailed in and some were delivered.

If your belly cast needs repair or a transformation, I can reinforce it, reshape it (if needed) and apply my special preservatives to make it last for GENERATIONS!  I can also help you come up with a special belly casting design to compliment your nursery or home decor.

For more information, please email me at maternitykeepsake@yahoo.com, I'd love to hear from you!