Monday, March 27, 2017

Best quality belly casting in Arizona

Over the past 22 years of belly casting, it means the world to me that so many of you have chosen my services because of the quality and beauty!  I have been told many times that my belly casting pictures don't do my work justice until you see them in person and that is very true!

If you are expecting, live in Arizona and are considering a professional belly cast, please take a few minutes out of your day to visit my home studio in Chandler so that you can view, touch and hold some of the keepsakes I have on display and feel the quality you will be receiving.  This viewing will help you and your family decide what pose, colors and designs that will work best for your nursery and your budget.  Mention this article and receive 10% off any order over $100.00.

Thank you, Gloria Newman